Only a few seats remaining! Join us for a virtual World Cafe on Friday, May 29th.
ICF Vancouver is experimenting with new ways of bringing members together to connect, learn, and support one another. We’re hosting a virtual World Cafe to dive into topics and conversations that emerged during International Coaching Week.
Registration Link – https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/coaches-cafe-tickets-104847068404
Some thematic choices include:
- Coaching Leaders Through Uncertainty
- Online Presence as a Professional Coach
- Professional Development for Coaches
- Business Development in Times of COVID
- Coaching Leaders at Their Organizational Level
- Supporting Health and Wellbeing
This event will be hosted on Zoom and we’ll also be using Miro boards as our “table canvas” to capture our dialogue.
IMPORTANT: Once you register for the event, you will receive an email confirmation with a survey link to select your preferred theme. Please make sure you look for the confirmation email and complete this survey as soon as possible.
Don’t let technology scare you; think of it as a learning experience! We are hosting pre-meeting technology checks to support you, with the goal to create a smooth experience for all:
- Friday, May 22, at 12:30 – 1:30 pm
- Monday, May 25, at 7:30 – 8:30 pm
Please note that this virtual World Cafe has a maximum capacity of 56, so grab your ticket while they last!