On behalf of our newly elected Board for our ICF Vancouver Chapter for 2019/2020, I would like to express our sincere thanks to all of you who attended our AGM on November 19th. We would also like to thank all of you who took the time to send us your proxy’s, placing your trust in us – thank you. It was through this collaborative effort that we reached quorum. Truly a team effort all around and we are so very grateful.
We would also like to thank six of our very own MCC’s who treated us to an inspiring evening of conversation – Lynn Brisdon, Margorie Busse, Julie Jones, Pooja Khandelwal, Michele Soregaroli and Elizabeth Vieira-Richard. Our chapter is blessed to have your expertise and we thank you for willingly sharing your wisdom and insights with us. Finally, thank you to Heather Turnbull, who expertly (as always) moderated the MCC panel discussion.
Thank you for putting your faith in us as we move forward into 2020. We genuinely look forward to being in service to you and this profession we love. Stay tuned for more specifics in the New Year!
Our 2019-2020 Board of Directors:
• President – Jayne Tellier
• Past-President – Mark Winter
• Vice President – Emilie McIver
• Treasurer – Candy Motzek
• Program Co-Chair – Charlene Roberts
• Program Co-Chair – Heather Turnbull
• Secretary – Justin Marples
• Membership – Kim Acedo
• Coach Giving – Laurie O’Donnell
• Communications – Deb Chen
• Social Media and Webmaster – Jacinta Zaleski
• Sponsorship – April Ria Qureshi-Davidson
You can learn more about each director HERE.
Mailing list subscription