Thank you for your interest in presenting at an ICF Vancouver chapter meeting!
Please answer the following questions in full to help us learn more about you. Take as much space as you need ~ we welcome the opportunity to learn about you, your vision and the expertise you’re looking to share with ICF Vancouver.
Please provide your contact information:
- > Your full name + designation(s)
- > Email
- > Phone (best # for us to contact you on)
- > Are you a member of the International Coach Federation?
- > Please indicate your ICF credential status: ACC, PCC, MCC
- > Have you ever presented for the International Coach Federation? If “yes”, how many times?
Part 1: Proposed Presentation
In order for our member communications to adequately promote your event, please respond fully to the following 7 items:
- 1. Presentation title
- 2. Presentation description
- 3. Presentation format: Webinar ( ) or In-person ( )
- 4. What are the specific themes that will be covered in this professional development offering?
- 5. Please list at least three (3) takeaways for attendees
- 6. Which of ICF’s 11 Competencies will your presentation support? See the following link: http://www.coachfederation.org/icfcredentials/core-competencies
- 7. What questions will you ask participants to explore or what activity will you use during the program to help stimulate insights and deepen learning?
Part 2: Personal and Professional Qualifications
- 1. Your Bio 200 words (max) with information that ties your presentation to your area of expertise
- 2. What qualifications and experience do you have that are related / specific to your topic?
- 3. Tell us about your public speaking experience to date: group size, places and topics.
- 4. Include links or paste testimonials that attest to your experience presenting on this topic and your presentation skills.
Part 3: Marketing
- 1. Who is the target audience for this workshop?
- 2. Your Photo
Part 4: Logistics
- 1. What tools and/or equipment do you need for your presentation? (Projector for PowerPoint, flip-charts, microphone, other supplies, etc.)
- 2. Will you have products (books, CDs, etc.) for sale?
Thank you for your interest in presenting at an ICF Vancouver chapter meeting. Please download our Speakers Profile, complete it, save a copy for yourself, and submit the completed document to firstname.lastname@example.org.