Tuesday, June 21 2022 at 5:00-6:30pm PT
Neuroscience for Coaches: 10 Research-backed strategies to help your clients change their habits, their behaviours and their lives.
Dr. Irena O’Brien, PhD
Science moves fast — and neuroscience is a particularly dynamic field. That means that if you’re working with people to help change behaviour or thought patterns — as most coaches do — it’s vital that you stay up-to-date on the latest neuroscience research. During this session, you’ll learn some common misconceptions about how the brain works and what the latest neuroscience tells us about creating long-lasting behavioural change.
- The neuroscience of willpower—and the secret to developing unshakeable discipline.
- A surprisingly simple ‘trick’ for overcoming procrastination and getting more done.
- How to use your client’s progress loop to keep motivation naturally high.
- 8 ways to boost insight and generate more flashes of genius (so your clients can bring more creativity to their toughest problems).
- A ‘like-magic’ technique for creating instant focus.
And more …
1.5 CCEs (0.5 Core + 1.0 Resource Development)