How to have a long, meaningful, and commercially successful career as a Professional Coach
ICF Vancouver is pleased to welcome Steve Mitten in an interactive and experiential presentation where you will learn “How To Have A Long, Meaningful, and Commercially Successful Career As A Professional Coach.” – A personal perspective on the real challenges, opportunities, key marketing steps, and mental habits required to create a rewarding living as a professional life, business or executive coach.
Space is limited for this event, so please reserve your spot today!
Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Registration and networking: 6:15 pm to 6:45 pm
Presentation: 6:45 pm to 8:30 pm
Location: The Vancouver Club – President East Room, 915 West Hastings Street, Vancouver
ICF Member Cost: advance registration $30 until Sunday, April 17, 2016 at midnight.
ICF Affiliate Cost: advance registration $35
Regular Registration: $55 (for all registrations April 18th forward)
* Please note that advance registration ticket prices are in effect until midnight on April 17, 2016. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
CCE credit: Core Competencies 0.375 and Resource Development are 1.125
- Understanding The Unique Challenges Of Marketing a Service Few Understand
- Understanding The Key Competitive Advantage Of Coaching
- A Practical Conversation On The Most Important Marketing Considerations To Increase Your Success
- A Frank Discussion On The Mental Game Of Building A Coaching Practice
- The “Being” and “Doing” Of A Successful Career In Coaching
- The Personal And Professional Success Habits Needed To Best Support Your Success
About Steve Mitten:
Steve Mitten, has been coaching since 1996 and is now a Master Certified Coach. Prior to coaching, Steve spent many years in engineering, business development and marketing. As an entrepreneur, he started five new ventures and served as President and Managing Director of two public companies whose business took him all over the world.
Steve served as the 2005 ICF President and was the 2007 Canadian Coach Of The Year. He is a Master Certified Life, Business, and Leadership Coach who is passionate about what accelerates the growth of human awareness, compassion and effectiveness. He is also a long time student of developmental psychology, the spiritual traditions and yoga. He works with leaders, executives, independent professionals, business owners and individuals, helping them find their niche, bring out their best, and enjoy happy successful lives.
Over the years Steve has also made a study of the marketing of coaching services. He is the author of Marketing Essentials for Coaches, and volunteers much of his time to help other coaches find their niche and build thriving practices.