The ICF Vancouver Chapter’s Non-Profit Coaching Giving Program, the brainchild of Karole Sutherland, former ICF Vancouver Chapter President, continues to rock! The portfolio is under the leadership of Pooja Khandelwal, Board Director, with committee members, Linda Finkelstein, Tony Arimare, Louann McCurdy, and Heather Walker as our Virtual Assistant.
The NP Coaching Giving program’s mission is to increase awareness of ICF Vancouver Chapter in the Community and continue building a positive brand by:
- Helping leaders in non-profit organizations who would not otherwise have the opportunity to build knowledge, skills to take their leadership capability to the next level
- Providing a forum for coaches to continue building their knowledge and skills with other like-minded coaches
- Supporting continued ICF credentialing through paid coaching hours (honorarium – $100)
Our talented and generous team includes 45 ICF credentialed coaches province- wide who practice leadership, executive or business coaching and have a minimum of 2 years of recent and relevant experience.
Through the commitment and energy of the coach giving committee’s efforts, we count 66 senior and mid level clients who are participating in the program and represent 10 Non-Profit client organizations, such as:
- David Suzuki Foundation
- HR MacMillian Space Centre
- Bateman Foundation
- Association of Professional Engineers & Geoscientists of BC
- Pacific Community Resources Society (PCRS)
- Rick Hansen Foundation
- Rick Hansen Institute
- BC Children’s Hospital
- Community Social Services Employer’s Association of British Columbia (CSSEA)
- Coast Mental Health
The level of collaboration with these client organizations has been extremely positive and rewarding. The feedback suggests deep appreciation for ICF Vancouver Chapter’s support to develop leaders aimed at increasing their effectiveness within the constraints of very limited funding. The coaches have expressed their enthusiasm and for the project in several tele-conversations. It appears we are fulfilling our mandate to introduce coaching to new places in our community. Many coaches are ready to return to the project for another upcoming iteration of this valuable project. We are celebrating the contribution of the coaches and the spirit of the project on June 17th.
Your expression of interest in this project is greatly appreciated. To get your name on the list for future coaching opportunities, please contact Pooja Khandelwal, email@example.com, or Linda Finkelstein, firstname.lastname@example.org