About ICF Vancouver
The International Coach Federation (ICF) Vancouver Chapter is a not-for-profit professional organization established in 2000. We were the first Canadian Chapter to become incorporated and are one of 132 International Coach Federation Chapters worldwide.
Coaches who reside in the Greater Vancouver area can select our locale as their Chapter to take full advantage of our programs, when becoming or renewing their membership with the International Coach Federation (ICF Global).
The ICF Vancouver Chapter was recognized in March 2016 at the ICF Global Leaders Forum as one of only 12 Chapters worldwide for high performance and overall excellence. Specifically, we were acknowledged for three unique initiatives namely: CoachingWise; the Coach Giving Program; and the Human Resource Management Association (HRMA) Coaching Roundtables.
Based in Vancouver, our Chapter is the third largest in Canada, representing all of Greater Vancouver and much of the Mainland in British Columbia. We currently have over 350 members.
Join us and experience the power and support of professional coaching through our unique events.
Our renewed vision for 2018
Our strength is our vibrant community.
Collectively, your Board this year is seeking ways to engage members and affiliates who can share their strengths and gifts to further build the vibrancy to grow and sustain our community and the Chapter’s overall success.
Coaching Changes the World…Beginning with You!
Our Chapter is dedicated to advancing the coaching profession by providing support, education, training and resources to both established and aspiring coaches.
We belong to a vibrant community and challenge each of us to actively participate, to inspire and to make a difference in peoples’ lives through professional coaching.
Our mandate is to support and encourage the development of professional coaching through:
· Support individuals to find the training they need to become coaches or obtain an ICF credential;
· Create professional development opportunities for coaches to earn Continuing Coach Education Units (CCEU’s);
· Align with and promote ICF Global’s Standards and Code of Ethics in coaching practices;
· Engage in outreach activities to educate the business community, government, non-profit, and the general public, about the
benefits of coaching and partnering with a professional coach;
· Help coaches to build their own professional business;
· Provide opportunities to network, discuss issues of concerns and support each other.
2018 Board Members